Wednesday, November 9, 2011

and we are off...

Greetings one and all!!


I have finally started a blog! I know that I have been after this for a while now but it has finally happened...I have arrived. My cousin Michelle has inspired me by example since she has a fabulous blog that brings me lots of joy. I don't get to see her often and I can still stay in touch with her and her life while I am not there...hopefully mine will do the same for some as well.
My goal for my new blog is to share all of the fascinating and crappy things that happen in life with my family and friends in hopes to allow someone a good chuckle or at least a good read. Enjoy!!
-With Love

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome - I am so glad to see you here! Cannot wait to read about your adventures!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be happy to follow your exploits.
    Blog away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your blog is up and running! Can't wait to read your adventures. LOVE YOU BOTH, around the world and back again!!! xoxoxox Grammy

    ReplyDelete