Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a sign from above...

I welcomed a fabulous new addition to my family on Sept. 30, 2011. Not only has she brought a lot of joy to our home but also a few extra pounds to her mommy! I have said a couple of times that I wanted to start working out and eating better after she has arrived (I think everybody says that) but I do have the best of intentions. I have not been cleared from the doctor yet since giving birth to start working out but since my little one will be 6 weeks this Friday I do believe it is time to quit procrastinating...here comes the sign...


I had to work the Farm Fest show this past weekend and on my way down the street to the bathroom I was stopped by the Zumba lady. She handed me a card for a free workout and offered up a bag for me to drop my name in for a drawing. I said sure...what the heck...because I NEVER win anything! So I filled out my name and number, dropped the slip into the bag, and continued on my way...not thinking another thing of it! Well lookie there...I got a call just yesterday that I have won a weeks worth of Zumba classes for FREE!!  Now of all of the things I could have won...I win the workout classes...okay okay...I get it. I am out of shape and need to work out.... Thank you God for the sign!!

1 comment:

  1. You inspired me - I just took an extra walk around the block on my way back from buying a candy bar :)

    ReplyDelete